About Engaged Organizations
Engaged Organizations works to make organizations work for humans. We are committed to bringing connection, joy, and trust to workplaces by building community-centric cultures that empower employees.
We pursue this by:
1 - Partnering with community and digital workplace leaders to extend capacity and be a thought partner.
2 - Helping executive sponsors understand the opportunities, costs, and effective approaches to building an adaptive and engaged organization.
3 - Producing research, approaches, and tools that educate and inspire stakeholders.
4 - Facilitating workshops designed to shift mindsets about what it means to manage and lead.
About Rachel Happe
Rachel loves inspiring others to see opportunities. She believes communities enable human potential and that engaged and joyful work cultures are possible.
Rachel Happe is a strategist who works at the intersection of technology, governance, leadership, and communications. She founded The Community Roundtable in 2009 to support organizations with community, collaboration, and engagement strategies. Rachel produced The State of Community Management research from 20010 – 2021 in order to understand how the best communities operate and how they generate value. That research created a deep understanding of what was required to foster highly engaged organizational communities.
Rachel started Engaged Organizations to focus on helping organizations become great workplace communities; communities that improve trust, transparency, and agility.
- Building Healthy Online Communities — An Interview with Rachel Happe
- State of Community Management reports
- Harvard Business Review: Calculating The ROI of Customer Engagement
- InformationWeek articles
- CMS Wire articles
- [IDC Research, 2008] The Social Enterprise: How Social Networking Changes Everything
- Community Builders' Summit: Community Management is the Future of All Management, 2021
- SWARM Conference, 2020
- APQC’s KM Conference, 2019
- J.Boye Conference, 2018
- Igloo’s ICE Conference, 2018
- JiveWorld, 2017: Building the Business Case to Defend and Grow Your Program
- KA Connect 2016: Architecting a Collaborative Culture
- Get Reworked: Why Communities Are the Organizational Model of the Future
- Leading Learning: Cultivating Communities with Rachel Happe
- APQC Podcasts: The Future of Communities and Knowledge Management
- Aberdeen Intelligent Business Show: Going Beyond Engagement: Finding Meaning in Community Data
- Diginomica Podcast: Communities are a-coming and you’d better be ready for them
- Smashing The Plateau: Why Community Is The Key To Success With Rachel Happe