WORK IS CHANGING
Information, access, and opportunities have democratized. Organizational governance has not.
As the volume and speed of information increases, complicated organizational models have been overwhelmed with a communications tsunami. The friction is increasing the stress and anxiety of everyone.
Organizational change is no longer an option. Change is inevitable. To thrive through change, organizations need flexible and decentralized governance aligned through trust. Digital transformation is too often focused on technology – but technology is only the first step. To achieve the potential that networked technologies can bring, how people work must change.
Questions we HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
- What if we could change how people work in ways that reduce stress, increase flexibility, and energize employees?
- How do we motivate people to change how they work not just where they work?
- What if we could inspire employees to dream and create together by removing unnecessary governance that drags them down?
- How can we simplify and streamline channels to remove the frustration and cost of navigating the deluge of information?
- What if we could find a way to include and integrate every employee in the life of the organization, no matter where or who they are?
- How do we craft a culture, using digital platforms, so every employee has equal access to colleagues, leaders, support, and opportunity?
- What if we had a culture in which everyone felt comfortable sharing perspectives, experiences, and hard questions?
- How could we adapt the role of management to support, empower, and inspire employees?
- What do we need to invest in to create this organization?